Our team studied on 56066 reviews available online for Data Mining Book, chose the finest ones and prepared Data Mining Book Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Data Mining Book from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Data Mining Best Book from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Data Mining Best Book
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Data Mining Book after analyzing 56066 reviews.
|1||Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Predictive Analytics and Data Mining: Concepts and Practice with RapidMiner||9.2||View On Amazon|
|3||Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners: A Plain English Introduction (Third Edition) (Python for Data Science)||9.2||View On Amazon|
|4||Becoming a Data Head: How to Think||9||View On Amazon|
|5||Data Mining the Deceased||9||View On Amazon|
|6||Machine Learning For Absolute Beginners: A Plain English Introduction (Machine Learning From Scratch)||9||View On Amazon|
|7||Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive modeling||8.8||View On Amazon|
|8||The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||Machine Learning: 4 Books in 1: Basic Concepts + Artificial Intelligence + Python Programming + Python Machine Learning. A Comprehensive Guide to Build Intelligent Systems Using Python Libraries||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Data Mining: The Textbook||8.4||View On Amazon|
1. Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists
2. Predictive Analytics and Data Mining: Concepts and Practice with RapidMiner
3. Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners: A Plain English Introduction (Third Edition) (Python for Data Science)
4. Becoming a Data Head: How to Think
5. Data Mining the Deceased
6. Machine Learning For Absolute Beginners: A Plain English Introduction (Machine Learning From Scratch)
7. Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive modeling
8. The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book
9. Machine Learning: 4 Books in 1: Basic Concepts + Artificial Intelligence + Python Programming + Python Machine Learning. A Comprehensive Guide to Build Intelligent Systems Using Python Libraries
10. Data Mining: The Textbook
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Data Mining Book currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Data Mining Book based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Data Mining Book before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Data Mining Book they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Data Mining Book, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Data Mining Book before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Data Mining Book will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Data Mining Book if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Data Mining Book on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.