You can trust our selection for Lightscribe Drive Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 60010 reviews for Lightscribe Drive and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Lightscribe Drive where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Lightscribe Drive.
Comparison Chart for Best Lightscribe Drive
Our team scanned 60010 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Lightscribe Drive in this article.
|1||Verbatim DVD+R Double Layer 8X 8.5GB||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive IHAS424-98 - Retail (Black)||9.8||View On Amazon|
|3||HP DVD±RW Dual Layer Lightscribe SATA Optical Drive 581600-001 575781-500 GH40L||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||LightScribe Burner External USB 3.0 DVD Dual Layer CD Writer Disc Labeling Drive for PC Mac Computer Notebook||9||View On Amazon|
|5||SAMSUNG T5 Portable SSD 2TB - Up to 540MB/s - USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive||9||View On Amazon|
|6||447310-001 Compaq 16x Dvd-Rw Sata Lightscribe Optical Drive||8.8||View On Amazon|
|7||TPfeel External DVD CD Drive||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||Lightscribe External CD DVD Drive Burner||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||JOTEC USBC Type C USB 3.0 External Aluminum DVD Burner DVD Writer DVD Player CD Drive DVD Rewriter with Lightscribe Compatible for Old and New MacBook Pro Air iMac(2012-2018) (Grey)||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||WD 5TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD||8.2||View On Amazon|
1. Verbatim DVD+R Double Layer 8X 8.5GB
- Combining an inkjet printable surface with recording performance and reliability, Verbatim White Inkjet Hub Printable DVD+R Double Layer 8X discs are an ideal choice for developing, customizing and distributing DVD content, offering twice the storage capacity of standard DVD+R discs.
- 8.5GB/4 hour storage capacity – up to 8X write speed
- Create full-color, high quality labels using your inkjet disc printer
- Compatible with DVD-R DL drives from leading manufacturers – playback compatible with standard DVD player.
- Limited lifetime warranty
2. Lite-On LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive IHAS424-98 – Retail (Black)
- Lite-On IHAS424-98 LightScribe 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive (Black), Retail.
- SATA Half-Height internal DVD+R / DVD+RW / DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD+R9/ DVD-R9/ DVD-RAM/DVD-ROM /
- CD-R/ CD-RW / CD-ROM combination drive.Support Double Layer DVD+/- R9 Recording Function.
- SMART-BURN(1) avoiding Buffer Under Run error, Automatically adjusting writing strategy &
- SMART-X(2) function adjusts CD-DA / VCD / DVD data extraction to a fastest allowable speed
- according to both data request rate from host and disk quality.
3. HP DVD±RW Dual Layer Lightscribe SATA Optical Drive 581600-001 575781-500 GH40L
- HP DVD±RW Dual Layer Lightscribe SATA Optical Drive
- P/N: 575781-500
- Model: GH40L
- Spares Number: 581600-001
4. LightScribe Burner External USB 3.0 DVD Dual Layer CD Writer Disc Labeling Drive for PC Mac Computer Notebook
- Disc Labeling: This drive is LightScribe burner, it helps to make label on LightScribe DVD or CD disc with LightScribe software (software and disc are not included).
- DVD CD Burning: It supports CD and DVD burning, speed is 24x for CD, 8x for DVD, and 6x for DVD dual layer.
- LightScribe Software Download: There is NO software included, but you can download freeware on Internet, website can be found in product’s manual, or you can ask for the links.
- Support Mac: Drive support Mac computer, but note, there is NO dirve icon on Mac after connection, you MUST insert disc to display data.
- 0 Plug And Play: Drive is plug and play, there are two USB cables, one for data, one for power.
5. SAMSUNG T5 Portable SSD 2TB – Up to 540MB/s – USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive
- Superfast read-write speeds of up to 540 MB/s
- Top to bottom metal design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Includes USB type C to C and USB type C to A cables. Shock resistance
6. 447310-001 Compaq 16x Dvd-Rw Sata Lightscribe Optical Drive
7. TPfeel External DVD CD Drive
- Support Lightscribe create】The Lightscribe DVD Drive Support Play/Write DVD/CD.
- High Speed】Type-c +USB3.
- Aluminum Portable Design】TPFeel External Lightscribe DVD Drive Comes with an eject button on the front, a stylish indicator light and Aluminum alloy shell, Rugged,refined and Oganized! Silver Color .
- Play and Plug】No need to install drive programs when play DVD CD Disc .
- Wide Compatibility】Featured USB 3.
8. Lightscribe External CD DVD Drive Burner
- Lightscribe Function: This drive support read and write on CD DVD, also support lightscribe function.
- Perfect Design: Ultra slim and portable CD/DVD drive with an embedded USB cable.
- High Speed USB3.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with WinXP, Win7, WIN8, WIN10, Mac os8.
9. JOTEC USBC Type C USB 3.0 External Aluminum DVD Burner DVD Writer DVD Player CD Drive DVD Rewriter with Lightscribe Compatible for Old and New MacBook Pro Air iMac(2012-2018) (Grey)
- Plug and Play, No Drivers Needed】Powered by the USB port, no required for extra power and drivers.
- Support Compatible Systems】This DVD drive is ideal for various devices.
- Lightscribe Function】Do you want create a special disc but only one in the world?Lightscribe laser etches labels of your own design right into the surface of the disc.
- Advanced USB-C Technology】JOTEC CD/DVD Drive is equipped with USB-C and USB 3.
- 100% Brand-new Quality Core & Fashion Design】 JOTEC Quality Assurance – all our disc tray is of good quality and new imported, more durable and reliable than other used cores.
10. WD 5TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Compatibility
- Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox
- Fast Data Transfers, Improve PC Performance
- High Capacity
- Memory Storage Capacity: 5TB
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lightscribe Drive currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lightscribe Drive based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lightscribe Drive before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lightscribe Drive they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lightscribe Drive, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lightscribe Drive before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lightscribe Drive will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lightscribe Drive if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lightscribe Drive on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.