Are you looking for Cheap Server Rack Reviews? Our experts found 40841 number of feedback online for "Server Rack" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Server Rack. On selected products for the Best Cheap Server Rack you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Cheap Server Rack
Our team scanned 40841 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Server Rack in this article.
|1||StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack - 14 Inch Deep - 19" Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)||9.6||View On Amazon|
|2||StarTech.com 42U Server Rack Cabinet - 4-Post Adjustable Depth (6" to 36") IT Network Equipment Rack Enclosure with Casters - 2000lbs (RK4236BKB)||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||StarTech.com 18U Server Rack Cabinet - 4-Post Adjustable Depth (2" to 30") Network Equipment Rack Enclosure w/Casters/Cable Management/Shelf /Locking Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (RK1833BKM)||9.6||View On Amazon|
|4||V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack - 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22" to 40") Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U)||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||Raising Electronics Server Rack 4 Post Open Rack Frame Rack Enclosure 19 Inch Adjustable Depth Cold Rolled Steel（27U||9.2||View On Amazon|
|7||Server Rack - Locking Cabinet - Network Rack Cabinet Enclosure - 42U - Rack Mount - 32 Inch Deep - Server Cabinet - on Wheels - Shelf - Cooling Fan - Thermostat - Sysracks - SRF||9.2||View On Amazon|
|8||NavePoint 22U IT Wall Mount Network Server Data Cabinet Rack Glass Door Locking Casters||9||View On Amazon|
|9||ECHOGEAR 15U Open Frame Rack for Servers & AV Gear - Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||NavePoint 12U Wall Mount Consumer Series Server Cabinet Network Enclosure Locks||8.4||View On Amazon|
1. StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Network Equipment Rack – 14 Inch Deep – 19″ Patch Panel Bracket for Shallow Server Equipment- 44lbs Capacity (WALLMOUNT6)
- Sturdy construction: The 6U wall mounting bracket delivers a dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
- Built to last: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound.
- Optimized workspace: This 6U 12 inch deep wall mounting bracket has an open frame, 2 post design with a maximum mounting depth of 12 inch [34.
- Easy to install: The 6U wall mounting bracket ships fully assembled and comes complete with 12x M6 Screws and 12x M6 Cage Nuts for easier installation, to save you the hassle of sourcing separate mounting hardware.
2. StarTech.com 42U Server Rack Cabinet – 4-Post Adjustable Depth (6″ to 36″) IT Network Equipment Rack Enclosure with Casters – 2000lbs (RK4236BKB)
- AMPLE SECURITY & VENTILATION: The lockable mesh doors and removable side panels with independent quick-release locks keep your equipment secure while increasing airflow to promote passive cooling.
- EASY EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION: This full-size enclosure ships fully assembled.
- ACCOMMODATE YOUR STANDARD EQUIPMENT: This 42U rack enclosure provides security for storing standard 19″ EIA-310 compliant rack-mount equipment and supports a total load capacity of 907 kg (2000 lb.
- MAXIMIZE MOBILITY: The 4-post durable steel rack enclosure comes with both casters and leveling feet already installed, providing ease of mobility around your office, studio, or server room.
3. StarTech.com 18U Server Rack Cabinet – 4-Post Adjustable Depth (2″ to 30″) Network Equipment Rack Enclosure w/Casters/Cable Management/Shelf /Locking Dell PowerEdge HP ProLiant ThinkServer (RK1833BKM)
- SECURE RACK: 19″ server rack cabinet w/adjustable mounting depth up to 30″; internal depth of 33″; height 35.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH CASTERS: Pre-built w/casters & leveling feet to offer maneuverability & stability; 75 M6 Cage nuts/screws, hook & loop tape & 1U shelf provided to easily mount equipment.
- DESIGN AND VENTILATION: Strong mesh doors and side panels with vented top allow for airflow; 1U height intervals marked for identification.
- COMPATIBILITY: EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant for server/networking equipment, supporting brands like HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge, and Lenovo ThinkSystem.
- SPECS: 5-YR warranty | 18U 19in Enclosure Cabinet | Mounting Depth 2 to 30in.
4. V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting.
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility.
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance; adjustable mounting depth: 75 – 390 mm (2.
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
5. StarTech.com 12U Open Frame Server Rack – 4 Post Adjustable Depth (22″ to 40″) Network Equipment Rack w/ Casters/ Levelers/ Cable Management (4POSTRACK12U)
- Ultimate versatility: With an adjustable mounting depth of 22 to 40 inches, this open frame server rack provides you with a customized data storage solution for your IT equipment.
- User friendly: This 12U rack offers easy-to-read markings for both rack units (U) and depth.
- Built to last: This durable 4-post rack supports up to 1200 pounds(544 kilogram), has a total product height of 28 inch 71 centimeter (with casters) and is EIA ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant.
- Hassle-free set up: The server rack includes accessories such as casters, levelling feet and cable management hooks.
6. Raising Electronics Server Rack 4 Post Open Rack Frame Rack Enclosure 19 Inch Adjustable Depth Cold Rolled Steel（27U
- Fit 19” Wide Standard Equipment. INSTALL Depth of 22-34”(Post to Post)
- Free Standing Rack, very stable to secure your equipment.
- Light Weight and durable, premium quality craftsmanship, yet heave duty *700LB Capacity.*
- Assembled Size: 56”H x 21”W x 31-44”D (Bottom Base depth).
- Serve with square screw holes, also M6 screws and cage nuts are included.
7. Server Rack – Locking Cabinet – Network Rack Cabinet Enclosure – 42U – Rack Mount – 32 Inch Deep – Server Cabinet – on Wheels – Shelf – Cooling Fan – Thermostat – Sysracks – SRF
- p>USABILITY AND SAFETY FIRST: 42U Server Rack Fully locking Network cabinet on Wheels is a reliable protection to IT / networking equipment Equipment while providing accessibility during installation or maintenance.
- p>WHAT’S INCLUDED: We don’t want you to have to pay extra for your next project essentials.
- LCD Screen
- 4 Cooling fans
- 2 X Dust-Tight Cable Entries
- 8-outlet Powerbar
- Casters With Stoppers
- Heavy Duty Shelf
- Mounting Cage Bolt/Nut Hardware
- Fully Lockable Doors/Side Panels – 4 Keys
WHAT’S THE 42 U SERVER CABINET: Robust security cabinet – Aesthetic and Elegant Look computer cabinet rack with Glass door – Accessories Over $130 Value Included – 32 Inch Overall Depth – Powder Coated Finish
EASY TO SET UP AND USE – The server cabinet is easy to assemble and use due to welded frame design and quality U-mark mounting rail hardware. Video Giude and PDF-form Assembly Instructions provided.
8. NavePoint 22U IT Wall Mount Network Server Data Cabinet Rack Glass Door Locking Casters
- Dimensions: 43″H x 23.63″W x 23.63″D
- 130 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Fits Standard 19″ rack-mount equipment
9. ECHOGEAR 15U Open Frame Rack for Servers & AV Gear – Heavy Duty 4 Post Design Includes 2 Vented Shelves & is Wall Mountable
- Includes all the goodies you need to rack ’em up: Entire 15U open frame rack structure, 4x leveling feet, 1x 1U vented shelf (15.
- This rack’s 20.
- This rack is ready to hang.
- Open design and included vented shelves optimize air flow, keeping even today’s hottest, high-end networking and AV components cool.
- Assembly is required, but it’s simple.
10. NavePoint 12U Wall Mount Consumer Series Server Cabinet Network Enclosure Locks
- Dimensions: 24.42″ H x 21.65″ W x 17.72″ D
- 110 pound weight capacity
- Sturdy welded frame structure
- Rails with cage nut style bolting
- Total Usable Space of 13.75″ front to back.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Server Rack currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Server Rack based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Server Rack before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Server Rack they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Server Rack, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Server Rack before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Server Rack will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Server Rack if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Server Rack on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.