You can trust our selection for Brake Pipe Bender Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 39157 reviews for Brake Pipe Bender and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Brake Pipe Bender where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Brake Pipe Bender.
Comparison Chart for Best Brake Pipe Bender
Our team scanned 39157 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Brake Pipe Bender in this article.
|1||DURATECH Tube Bender, Pipe Bender||9.6||View On Amazon|
|2||Capri Tools Tube Bender||9.4||View On Amazon|
|3||Tubing Benders for Hvac||9.2||View On Amazon|
|4||Eastwood Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers Tube Lines Bender Fuel with Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles||9||View On Amazon|
|5||RIDGID 36117 403 Instrument Bender||9||View On Amazon|
|6||Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red||8.8||View On Amazon|
|7||LORESO Tube Bender, Tubing Bender 0-180 Degrees Pipe Bender - 3 In 1 Copper Bender for 1/4" 5/16" 3/8" Tubing Bending Tools- Manual Tubing Bender for Copper||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||ITEQ 3/16 Inch Handy Brake Pipe Bending Tool Brake Line Tube Bender with 2 Bending Angel Options for Brake System Repair||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||Pipe Bender, KEILEOHO 2 PCS||8.6||View On Amazon|
|10||OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender||8.2||View On Amazon|
1. DURATECH Tube Bender
- Lightweight aluminum offers strength.
- Calibrated markings for accurate left-hand, right-hand, and offset bends up to 90°.
- Ergonomic handle allow you to provide the best and comfortable working experience.
- The pipe bender is easy to operate and portable.
- Versatile pipe bender for all fields you can imagine: pluming jobs, heating and sanitary installations, automotive repair, home improvement, however, they can also be used for DIY projects.
2. Capri Tools Tube Bender
- Easily make tight bends on round small-diameter copper, brass, and aluminum tubing
- Use with tubing with 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 in. outer diameter
- Bends from 0-120 degrees with reference marks at 45 and 90 degrees for accurate bends
- Compact design lets you work easily in tight spots
- Fits in any toolbox
3. Tubing Benders for Hvac
- This pipe bender is a 3 in 1 tool and will fit 1/4″ 5/16″ 3/8″ (8, 6, 10mm) tubing.
- The handle is designed to measure the size of the copper tube, which is more convenient to use.
- Ergonomic wide hook grips equipped with non-slip, long knurled grip handles allow you to deliver the optimal and comfortable working experience.
- High visibility markings 180° design.
- If you have any questions in use, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory service.
4. Eastwood Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers Tube Lines Bender Fuel with Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles
- Align, Bend And Adjust 3/16″ And 1/4″ Brake And Fuel Lines With Just A Twist Of The Wrist.
- Works On 3/16″ And 1/4″ Lines
- Brake Lines Or Fuel Lines
- Aligns, Bends And Adjusts
- Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles
5. RIDGID 36117 403 Instrument Bender
- Designed for bending annealed copper, steel and stainless with a wall thickness less than or equal to 0.
- Made with offset cushion grip handles for improved comfort when forming 180-degree bends
- A 90-degree start angle and unique oil-absorbing shoe minimizes bending effort while forming accurate bends.
- Features measurements in both inches and millimeters
- Tube bender has a 3/16-inch tube size outside diameter capacity and 5/8-inch bend radius
6. Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red
- 3-in-1 Capacity】Three sizes of tubing 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D..
- Versatile Tools】Bending 0-180 degree copper , aluminum ,brass and thin stainless steel pipes.
- Ergonomic and Knurled Design】Ergonomic wide hook grips equipped with non-slip, long knurled grip handles allow you to deliver the optimal and comfortable working experience.
- Crafted and sturdy tool】High visibility markings 180° design.
- User Manual】You can manipulate and work it easily and simply with user manual.
7. LORESO Tube Bender
- MANUAL TUBING AND PIPE BENDER – manufactured with high-quality, heavy duty steel, this tube bender will efficiently bend copper, brass, aluminum and thin steel pipes.
- VERSATILE PIPE BENDER FOR ALL INDUSTRIES – this copper pipe bender is suitable for use on construction sites, plumbing jobs, shipping, manufacturing, heating, decorating or even at garage repair shops.
- EASY TO OPERATE – the Loreso manual pipe bender is easy to operate and portable so you can take it from site to site.
- VARIOUS DEGREES AVAILABLE – simply adjust the metal bender according to the angle you require from 0-180 degrees.
- STURDY CAST IRON FRAME – our copper tube bender is made from strong, durable cast iron and can be mounted on either a bench or frame – the safest way to bend tubes, conduit and pipes quickly and effectively.
8. ITEQ 3/16 Inch Handy Brake Pipe Bending Tool Brake Line Tube Bender with 2 Bending Angel Options for Brake System Repair
- Application for bending 5mm & 3/16″ brake line tubes to avoid denting and kinking in brake system repair and modification.
- Provides two angels of bending option for accurate and safe shaping of copper brake pipes
- Fitted with a 5mm hex slot for easy holding and turning
- Compact design for complete bends in limited spaces
- Constructed of high-quality, heavy duty steel for long life service
9. Pipe Bender, KEILEOHO 2 PCS
- PREMIUM MATERIAL & STURDY PERFORMANCE – Made of high-quality, lightweight, die-cast aluminum alloy, the hand tube benders boast a powder-coated finish that resists corrosion, these tube bending tools provide precise tube bending without kinking or flattening.
- 2 PCS SET FOR 3 TUBE SIZES – Bend 3 sizes of tubing without adjusting the bending head! The set includes 2 hand tubing benders with maximum 90 and 180-degree bends that are suitable for bending 1/4, 5/16, 3/8inch tubes and pipes.
- MAKE YOUR WORK MUCH EASIER – With clear and calibrated markings, our hydraulic pipe benders are perfect for accurate left-hand, right-hand, and offset bends up to 90-degree and 180-degree.
- WIDELY USED – Bend 1/4, 5/16, 3/8inch tubes and pipes with the max bending angle of 90-degree and 180-degree, our brake line bending tools can bend soft copper, aluminum, steel and light-wall hydraulic tubing, They are widely used for bending tubes in air conditioners, refrigerators, distillery and dairy tubes, medical gas-oxygen lines, water lines, and steam lines.
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING – Please do not hesitate to contact us if any issues with our Pipe Bender, you can return the product and get a refund within 30 days from receiving.
10. OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender
- Capable of making 180 degree bends in copper brass aluminum and steel tubing
- Just one tool works on three sizes of tubing 1/4″ 5/16″ and 3/8″
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 × 10.6 × 2.8 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 lb
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Brake Pipe Bender currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Brake Pipe Bender based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Brake Pipe Bender before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Brake Pipe Bender they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Brake Pipe Bender, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Brake Pipe Bender before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Brake Pipe Bender will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Brake Pipe Bender if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Brake Pipe Bender on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.